07977 073 881 Get a free quote

Coronavirus (COVID-19) customer advisory

I recognise that many of my customers depend on central heating and hot water, and with this in mind I will continue to provide emergency plumbing and boiler repairs during this difficult period.

My priority will be the safety, health and wellbeing of my customers, and I am particularly mindful of the risk to vulnerable people posed by this novel coronavirus. I am trained in the appropriate use of PPE and will use it where necessary, but also ask that customers who have symptoms do not invite me into their homes.

Emergency boiler repair

As a Gas Safe registered boiler engineer with almost 30 years' experience I bring a wealth of knowledge to every job. I'm able to quickly diagnose and repair almost any issue you may be experiencing with your central heating system, and where repair isn't feasible I will advise on a replacement to suit yours and your family's needs.

Learn more about the emergency boiler repair services I offer.

Emergency plumbing repairs

I'm able to travel to plumbing emergencies throughout the Burnley and Pendle area, arriving at your home quickly so that I can rectify the issue and prevent further damage to your property.

I will work to diagnose the problem and effect a repair, before following up with an assessment of the condition of your appliance or central heating system where relevant. I will advise on any further repair or replacement but won't recommend this course of action unless it's absolutely necessary.

If you have any questions regarding the services I'm currently able to offer and the steps I'm taking to ensure customer safety, please do not hesitate to get in touch with my on 07977 073 881.

This article is the oldest and is 282 words long. Posted by John Cayley

Emergency plumber and emergency boiler repairs

I am able to continue to provide emergency plumbing and boiler repairs while coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions are in place. I have been trained in the use of appropriate PPE and will take any necessary measures to keep you and your family safe while I am working in your home.

07977 073 881Learn more

Request a free quote

Please submit your contact details and I'll be in touch to arrange a free, no-obligation quote.

This website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Information on how we use cookies can be found in our privacy policy.

Got it!